Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Worries...


I was hoping for some divine inspiration about what to post here on Election Day (besides Karaoke Tuesday). I wasn't zapped with an original idea to write about, but I was directed to an excellent post on a friend's blog...

I am a digital scrapbooker; one of the great things about digital scrappin' is that there are hundreds of digital kits offered for free every month. On my daily "shopping" round, I visited Lynn at her blog (
The Mathematician's Assistant) and read her thoughts on the Election. If you are concerned about today's outcome (and at the moment, I have not seen any news today, so I have no idea how it's going!), you might find her post comforting too!!

I know the waits are long (I waited an hour!), but I hope you will brave the line and cast your vote!

:) Mags

Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Aww, thanks for linking to me and the kind words! I have such a hard time writing anything meaningful too, so I am glad it resonated with you too. HE's in charge and that's what matters.
-Lynn