Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Son Found God At The Bus Stop...

SmileyCentral.com
Rainy, rainy, rainy day today... all day... just about every minute... EXCEPT when we headed out to put my older son on the bus. Four-year old looks up and says "Look! God made it stop raining for us to go to the bus stop! That's very grateful of him!" (I think he meant "I'm very grateful to him" or something similar).

My son truly felt that God stopped the rain just so we could make it to the bus stop and back without having to deal with umbrellas... and maybe He did... but what I loved most is that something good was happening to us, and my son honored God with it.

How wonderful would it be if we honored God with each and every good thing that happens in our lives... no matter how small? Take a minute. Say thanks. Now have a wonderful, rain-free day!

:) Mags
Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

No comments: