Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Karaoke Tuesday: Your Love Will Never Change by Dave Barnes

Everyday, ordinary people in the Bible who first heard of Jesus and his love were often, at first, incredulous. "How could the Son of God love me?" they wondered. The same is true today - people who are broken down, who have endured a miserable life, and who truly learn about Jesus later in their lives wonder the same: "I'm such a mess... how could someone love me at all?" Dave Barnes addresses this in his song, Your Love Will Never Change.  Read the LYRICS here.


What a relief this is!! To know, that even when I'm the darkest version of myself, God loves me. Even when I'm rotten, God loves me. When I'm broken, God loves me. When I'm a mess, God loves me.

God loves me.
God loves me.
God loves.... me.

And He does the same for you. Period.

You can hear this song HERE on iMeem.
Song: Your Love Will Never ChangeArtist: Dave Barnes
Album: Bring the Sun
Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

1 comment:

brittney said...

How did you find the karaoke music?