Monday, September 1, 2008

I Found God In Fortune-Telling...

Have you ever wondered about those carnival fortune-tellers? Or remember playing with a Magic 8 ball in your childhood? Do you just shake your head at the 1-900-numbers flashed on TV urging you to connect with a psychic who will "see" your future?

Those aren't going to give you authentic prophecies. But for those yearning to find out more about Jesus as God's Son and our Savior, you can look to the Bible for your answers.

Personally, wading through the entire Bible is a bit daunting. Several posts back, I commented that I was starting to read the Bible start-to-finish. Just FYI, I'm beginning Exodus. So I can't just pop out all of the prophecy information, and lay it out for you.

BUT... with the miracles of the Internet, I don't have to do all of the work!
I found this fantastic Bible verse site while I was looking for links between "God" and "shoes" (for an upcoming Women's Event at my church... soon to be blogged about, of course!), and it sets up the Old Testament Prophecies with the New Testament fruition in an easy to read table!

Here is the link:
http://encouragingbiblequotes.com/versesmessiaha.html

While you're there, you may want to pop by other pages on Encouraging Bible Quotes.com - a great resource!

Happy reading!
:) Mags

Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

No comments: