Monday, September 8, 2008

I Found God In Nursing Shoes...

--> This post is part of a series on God & Shoes... to read the first in the series, CLICK HERE. To read ALL of the posts in this series, CLICK HERE.


GOD & NURSING SHOES
Psalm 103:3-4 (NIV)
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.


Jeremiah 30:17 (NIV)
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD.

A good nurse will care for you, offer compassion, and provide healing. Just as nurses can help heal your body, God will heal your soul. Turn to Him when you are in pain, in hardship, in trouble. He will help.

Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

1 comment:

Sharlotte Hughes said...

Mags! Your blog is wonderful ... as always.. no matter what I have going on in my life, your blog will lift me up! Sharlotte