Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Found God In Snow Shoes...

--> This post is part of a series on God & Shoes... to read the first in the series, CLICK HERE. To read ALL of the posts in this series, CLICK HERE.


GOD & SNOW SHOES

Psalm 51:7 (NIV)

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

When it snows, everything looks clean, beautiful, and bright. All of the imperfections of the earth are covered with a white blanket, and everything appears new and reborn.
When you accept Jesus into your heart and life, you are, in essence, reborn. He removes your sins from you as far as the east is from the west. And there is more! The Christian has the promises of ongoing forgiveness. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9 NIV)

Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Maggie- Just discovered this and it's amazing. I've been feeling like I'm "melting". The snow isn't quite as clean and pretty. So I'm going to confess my sins right now and re-claim the forgiveness God promises