Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Found God In High Heels...

--> This post is part of a series on God & Shoes... to read the first in the series, CLICK HERE. To read ALL of the posts in this series, CLICK HERE.


GOD & HIGH HEELS

Isaiah 5:8-9 (NIV)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.


Have you ever looked around at shoes with really high heels and wondered, “How can anyone possibly walk in these shoes?!” That’s the way it is with life sometimes. God’s way seems too hard … too difficult … too high.

But the Word reminds us that His ways are higher than our ways. He does not demand that we understand, just that we obey. Take the HIGH road… and keep walking. Stand tall! Look above and beyond the things of this world and see ahead to God’s promises.

Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

No comments: