Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Found God in Slippers...

--> This post is part of a series on God & Shoes... to read the first in the series, CLICK HERE. To read ALL of the posts in this series, CLICK HERE.

GOD & SLIPPERS

Psalm 18:2 (NIV)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


When your life is a mess, when your plate is full, when you are at the end of your rope, God is there. Just like a cozy, comfy pair of your favorite slippers, God will envelop you in warmth and heal your heart.
Pin It! Share this article on Pinterest!

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

So good. I will always remember going to my niece's baptism and one of the talks was about the Holy Ghost. It talked about how another name often used is "The Comforter" and told the kids to imagine being wrapped up all warm and safe in a comforter from their bed. That has always stuck with me.